EDIT DUE TO A TECHNICAL FAULT CAUSED BY SMALL MONSTERS INFILTRATING MOJANG OFFICE AND DISTRACTING THE WORKFORCE: THIS UPDATE IS CURRENTLY ONLY ROLLING OUT FOR GOOGLE PLAY USERS. IT’LL BE WITH EVERYONE ELSE IN A FUTURE UPDATE.
Changelog time! We’re rolling out an update to all versions of Minecraft: Pocket Edition and the Windows 10 Edition Beta. It should be available to download on your phone, tablet, or Windows 10 machine soon.
This update is mostly concerned with tweaks and bug fixes. It’s still worth downloading though, especially if the odd positioning of zombie jockeys was getting you down.
- Multiplayer invite screen text alignment fixed
- Tweaks to moving blocks to make them work better & more consistently
- Fixes to horse breeding to make it consistent with other versions
- Tweaks to atlas generation
- Tweaked some Realms purchase functions
- Small tweak to mouse controls
- Store screen layout scales better now
- Players can now scroll through the list of friends in the Add Realm window using the controller.
- Inventory can now be opened when a player mounts a pig or horse/donkey/mule
- Zombies now spawn with correct textures in desert biomes
- Nether brick fence fixed- attaches to cobblestone walls
- Fixed issue with friends list being cleared on signing out
- Fall damage for horses fixed
- Pressing X on the intro page signs the user out
- Removed phantom image of the currently equipped block when toggling a daylight sensor
- Fixed item duplication on fences bug
- Fixed some bugs with pistons (crashing, overwriting, taking power from wrong sources, syncing issues)
- Observer block placement fixed
- Glass and leaf blocks no longer going invisible when placed next to carpet, pressure plates and accumulated snow
- Fully grown crops now pop out of farmland when cut-off from light
- Fixed position of zombie jockeys
- Fixed crash when shooting an arrow from a dispenser at a TNT minecart
- Fixed assorted issues causing games to crash
That’s it for now, people! Thanks for playing our game!
Owen - @bopogamel