It is time. Here is
this weeks snapshot the first Minecraft 1.10 pre-release. We will decide when the final Minecraft 1.10 update will be released based on the feedback we get and the reported issues on our bugtracker.
Reporting bugs on our bugtracker is the best way to tell us about things that are horribly broken or even crash your game. Please make sure the issue is not already reported before posting a new ticket.
The bug tracker has a “search” function that will help you to figure out if there’s already a ticket about the problem you want to report.
Bugs fixed in 1.10-pre1:
- [Bug MC-3437] - Flowers/tall grass being placed on top of Gravel by the World Generator
- [Bug MC-90659] - Mobs that are on fire will not jump into water
- [Bug MC-98430] - Endermen forces cacti to have a missing texture
- [Bug MC-98654] - Legacy ender dragon not moving
- [Bug MC-101118] - Mobs’ pathfinding is confused by grass paths
- [Bug MC-101325] - Loading Village.dat containing player reputation causes NullPointerException
- [Bug MC-102048] - Particle Blockdust (assuming that is the title of the new particle under suspended sand) does not collide with blocks below it.
- [Bug MC-102049] - witches dont drink fire resistance potion while on magma block
- [Bug MC-102051] - Unable to place anything on Nether Wart Blocks
- [Bug MC-102070] - Nether Wart Block Unable to be set on fire
- [Bug MC-102081] - Mob the oxygen value is too low
- [Bug MC-102096] - Some stairs in Villages generate with path blocks instead of dirt below
- [Bug MC-102119] - Polar Bear gets stuck in blocks when trying to chase the player
- [Bug MC-102135] - Structure block: Empty names allowed
- [Bug MC-102146] - Cannot type / or : into structure blocks
- [Bug MC-102159] - Gravel spawns around Village Wells instead of Grass Paths
- [Bug MC-102178] - Structure block border lines invisible in spectator mode (gamemode 3)
- [Bug MC-102203] - Strucure blocks don’t rotate skulls
- [Bug MC-102207] - Crash when using fishing rod in same tick as @e command with type= or name=
- [Bug MC-102270] - Village paths generate incorrectly under trees.
- [Bug MC-102278] - Mob pathfinding do not avoid the magma block
- [Bug MC-102372] - Fences in Savanna and Taiga villages use oak fence instead of acacia/spruce fence
- [Bug MC-102378] - Signs, banners, end rods and anvils mirrored incorrectly
- [Bug MC-102401] - Relative teleportation interrupts elytra flight
- [Bug MC-102455] - Mob pathfinding AI not to regard as nether wart block is obstructions / Unable to path finding on top
- [Bug MC-102460] - “Zombie Villages” generating without zombies/zombies despawning
- [Bug MC-102530] - AreaEffectCloud (wrong) fallingsand particle command does not show mobSpell default particle
- [Bug MC-102557] - Wrong item frames place after loading by structure block
- [Bug MC-102575] - In crash reports, the “CPU” is “bcw$7@
- [Bug MC-102598] - /tping entities results in teleportation relative to the player
- [Bug MC-102607] - Villagers don’t run away from zombies during the day
- [Bug MC-102614] - Able to paste invalid characters into structure blocks
- [Bug MC-102679] - Villager are attacked by husks but they don’t run away from them
- [Bug MC-102835] - Hostile mobs can spawn on magma block
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can’t fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here: