UPDATE: Snapshot 15w38b is now available with the following bug fixes (and more):
- [Bug MC-65040] - Entities become invisible under certain conditions
- [Bug MC-86048] - Entities are disappearing again
- [Bug MC-88832] - White Banner + Shield = Black Shield
- [Bug MC-88833] - Pistons don’t move/bounce entities
- [Bug MC-88837] - Item Duplication / Corrupt Player NBT
- [Bug MC-88843] - Items don’t move up when stuck in block
- [Bug MC-88863] - Cobblestone Walls collision box messed up
- [Bug MC-88870] - Flowers hitboxes are too big
Clonk. Clunk. Chunk. Clonk.
(These are the sounds of skeletons, just before they shoot you.)
- Clonk. Clunk. Neigh!
- More optimisations!
- More bug fixes!
- Further improvements to general mob AI.
- Taught skeletons how to multitask.
- Made all pet (ocelot & wolves) deaths be announced to their owners, not just named ones.
- Thunder & Lightning is 0.02% more scary.
- Clank. Clonk. Twang. Thud.
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can’t fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here: