Update: Snapshot 15w36d has been released to fix some bugs and other smaller issues.
- [Bug MC-83040] - Two Handed Map Bug: Offhand map doesn’t update
- [Bug MC-87871] - Iron Golem attacks peaceful mobs and player for no reason
- [Bug MC-87878] - End Void does not deal damage to the player / Can’t fall into the void
- [Bug MC-87916] - Server warning: Tried to assign a mutable BlockPos to tick data
- [Bug MC-87979] - Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Starting integrated server
Update: Snapshot 15w36c has been released to fix another crash.
Update: Snapshot 15w36b has been released to fix some crashing, some smaller tweaks to AI and armour calculations.
It’s wednesday again - really wednesday this time, not a phony monwednesday! This can only mean three things - but we only care about the second possibility… snapshot!
- Rebalanced armour.
- Changed damage & protection enchantments to match new armour system.
- Fixed a few AI bugs across lots of mobs.
- Made endermen creepy again.
- More optimisations! Many optimisations!
- Added player collision again.
- Fishing rods can now catch entities properly again.
- Added team-based options for collision.
- The world may corrupt slightly less times now! Or slightly more, we’re not sure!
- I like hugs!
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can’t fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here: