Do you hear that? That kinda squishy, gooey sound? That’s the sound of a bug fix snapshot. We’re starting to wind down from new features and are preparing for a potential (pre-)release of The Redstone Update in a few weeks time. With that in mind, let’s introduce you to Snapshot 13w05a!
- Added team based functionality to scoreboards.
- Adjusted balancing of bonemeal.
- A little late for Christmas, but fully implemented multiple snow heights.
- [Bug MC-666] - Spawn Protection not working properly.
- [Bug MC-1324] - /difficulty command doesn’t produce any messages.
- [Bug MC-6032] - Comparator outputs “pulse” when side signal is on.
- [Bug MC-6039] - The delay of the comparator is inconsistent.
- [Bug MC-6077] - Comparators causes block updates while idle.
- [Bug MC-6941] - SRV is no longer used to lookup servers.
- [Bug MC-6951] - High-res texture pack items have garbage on edges.
- [Bug MC-7087] - Mining activator rail isn’t boosted by pickaxe.
- [Bug MC-8172] - TNT defuses when travelling between dimensions.
- [Bug MC-8186] - Scoreboard vanishes when changing dimensions.
- [Bug MC-8189] - Right-clicking with a helmet in hand crashes the game.
- [Bug MC-8222] - Dispenser will put on stacks of armor.
- [Bug MC-8277] - Scoreboard system doesn’t accept @a.
- [Bug MC-8416] - Furnace Minecarts drop a Minecart and TNT.
- [Bug MC-8437] - URL parser does not detect 4 letter TLDs.
- [Bug MC-8487] - Wither doesn’t generate health when in minecart.
- [Bug MC-8510] - Gamerule doMobLoot doesn’t affect xp drops.
Get the snapshot here:
- Client: https://assets.minecraft.net/13w05a/minecraft.jar
- Server: https://assets.minecraft.net/13w05a/minecraft_server.jar (or EXE)
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft Team