Since the release of the Pretty Scary Update we’ve been super-busy trying to fix as many reported issues as possible. We’ve now reached the point where we’ve fixed so many that we spend more and more time wondering “haven’t we fixed that already?” and “I wonder if this will break anything else…” In other words, it’s time to look forward to a new official update!
The changes since 1.4.2 is:
- Over 100 issues fixed, full list here: 1.4.3 issue list
- Notable: The missing song “where are we now” is now available, but called “wait”
- Notable: Random falling damage due to lag fixed
- Notable: Falling damage when riding minecarts fixed
- Notable: Enchanted book exploit fixed
- Notable: Slimes have correct collision box
- Notable: Signs no longer lose their text client-side
If nothing serious happens, we intend to release 1.4.3 next Wednesday.
Download the pre-release here:
- Client: https://assets.minecraft.net/1_4_3/minecraft.jar
- Server: https://assets.minecraft.net/1_4_3/minecraft_server.jar (or EXE)
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft Team