The Pretty Scary Update is almost upon us, with just two weeks until our target release date (October 24th). Here is this weeks changelog:
- Added a new Anvil block for repairing, merging & naming items
- Added an option for cape-owners to hide their capes ingame
- Effects given by the Beacon will be less intrusive on the screen
- Level-up sound now only plays every 5 levels
- More bugfixes & tweaks!
Download the snapshot here:
- Client: https://assets.minecraft.net/12w41b/minecraft.jar
- Server: https://assets.minecraft.net/12w41b/minecraft_server.jar (or EXE)
If you don’t have Minecraft you can download the launcher here: https://www.minecraft.net/download
// The Minecraft Team
UPDATE: The links above have been updated to version 12w41b. In this extra snapshot:
- Fixed anvils repairing themselves when falling
- Fixed a few crashes in multiplayer when renaming items
- Fixed /kill command not working and screenshot message not showing
- More smaller bugfixes and tweaks!